In this article we will learn about some of the frequently asked HTML programming questions in technical like “how to code a website” Code Answer’s. When creating scripts and web applications, error handling is an important part. If your code lacks error checking code, your program may look very unprofessional and you may be open to security risks. Error or stack handling on html was simple and easy. An error message with filename, line number and a message describing the error is sent to the browser. This tutorial contains some of the most common error checking methods in HTML. Below are some solution about “how to code a website” Code Answer’s.
how to code a webstie
1. Go to youtube and watch a notoriously hard tutorial.
2. Attempt to copy the tutorial.
3. Buy an extremely expensive hosting site and domain.
4. Your (definitely not trash) website has now been published!
5. Get spam emails and get sued for accidentally including
the youtuber you watched's email on you website.
1. Watch an easy HTML and CSS tutorial and become UNIQUE.
2. Buy a domain and hosting.
3. Upload files
4. Bask in the reflected light of your trash wordpress domain
how to code a website
2. Get a domain
3. Get a hosting site
4. Put your domain on your hosting site
5. Put your files into the domain.
6. Your website is online!